DR. STUTI SHAH, Physiotherapist
Dr. Stuti shah is the best physiotherapist in Ahmedabad. She has more than 10 years of experience as a physiotherapist in various hospitals
B.P.T (Bachelor of Physiotherapy) from S.N.D.T University, Mumbai with 76% in 2007.
I recently working in my private clinic.
- worked as consulting physiotherapist in Cardio Uno Plus since 1st March 2010 to 30th june 2013.
- Worked as an Observer at TATA Memorial Hospital, Mumbai in June 2011.
- Worked as a consulting physiotherapist in Khyati physiotherapy center from 1st March 2008 to 31st May 2008.
- Worked as full time physiotherapist in “Stavya” spine hospital from 2nd June 2008 to 31st July 2009.
- Worked as a part-time physiotherapist in Lifecare from1st March 2008 to 31st July.
- Worked as a physiotherapist at kachhi jain samaj.
DURATION OF INTERNSHIP: July’07 to Jan’08
- Children’s Orthopedic Hospital, Mumbai – 30 days.
- Dharmsinh Desai Memorial Methodist Institute of Cardiology and Cardiovascular Surgery,Nadiad – 30 days
- Kashiben Gordhandas Patel Children Hospital,Vododara – 30 days
- Sterling Hospital,Ahmedabad – 30 days
- Jaya Rehabilitation Institute and Research Center,Shree Bidada Sarvoday Trust,Kutch – 15 days
- Shree Santram Polio Foundation and Physiotherapy Center,Nadiad – 15 days
- Bankers Heart Institute,Vadodara – 15 days
- Shree Ghantakaran Mahavir Physiotherapy College and Rehabilitation Center,Godhra – 15 days
Areas of interest:
Onco physiotherapy (cancer rehabilitation):
- Oral rehabilitation following maxillofacial cancer surgeries with help of specialised instruments as Jaw stretcher, silicone mouth block-Mouth opening kit
- Rehabilitation following breast cancer surgeries-Lymphedema kit
- Rehabilitation after limb salvage surgeries
- Respiratory therapy in cancer patients
- Rehabilitation following chemotherapy and radiotherapy
- Management of cancer pain.
- Palliative care
- Group therapy and reassurance to the patients and relatives.
- Restore painfree range of motion at joints.
- Assist in preventing edemaa
- Help to restore self esteem,
- Help to restore patient to previous vocation,
- Promotion of independence by mobility exercises
- Prevention of deformity
- Return to normal muscle tone
- Gait re-education